Sunday, September 16, 2007

I can't decide

At my work a lady is doing "the biggest loser" for weight loss. Kind of like the show. It will be for 12 weeks and whoever loses the most percentage of body weight wins $$$. It cost $10 a paycheck (60 total). Part of me would like to do it. I just don't know if i am mentally ready.

I like competition and i like to win. Actually I can be super competitive. I just usually don't try because it drives me insane, if i don't win. To say I am obsessive, would be an understatement...

It would be good to lose 30-40 lbs. I'm thinking i should just do it. I'll have to win though, else i will be incredible irritated at the end of the whole thing (which is why i don't usually try at things). Why set yourself up for failure? But, i can do this.... What do I have to lose but a few pounds and $60, right? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats the sprit