Monday, August 20, 2007

Edward...

Today, was a very hot day. I wasn't really in the mood to stop at B & N. However, my friend got me addicted to a great series by Stephanie Meyer. I just finished Twilight last night. Tonight i HAD to keep reading into Bella's journey. I'm already 100+ pages into New Moon, this is so not like me. I don't read to often but it's so good. I had a feeling I'd be done with New Moon in a few days so i went ahead and bought the 3rd book. I certainly don't want to go back to B & N in this heat.

Let me just says, I want a man like Edward... I'm almost 29 and single. I've decided it was time to start looking. I am on eharmony, nothing great has happened from there. I met one guy. Another friend told me about this free site plentyoffish.com. Which for the first couple of days i was calling it, 'plenty off ish'. Luckily i realized yesterday it's 'plenty of fish'. Sometimes i wonder where my brain goes.

Where is my Edward? Actually i don't know anyone that has their own "Edward". If you do let
me know. I'd like to believe that there is hope.





According to the authors website, this how she envions perfect Edward.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to believe that there is an Edward out there for all of us. I don't mean that he will be a hot vampire that is the picture of perfection but he will be the Edward that we need to compliment our own lives. I do believe that there are good guys out there. A man that will be everything you were hoping for and more. Nobody is perfect, however, but I think that we will luck out and come pretty darn close. As for being 29 and single....everything will happen when it is supposed to. Good things come to those who wait. Besides, you are a very busy woman. You are pursuing your own life goals and aspirations. Don't be in such a rush. Stop and smell the roses. I truly believe that as we get closer to our own best version of ourselves that love will present itself. All we can do is continue to learn and grow and become the kind of person that we want to be with. Focus inwardly and he will show up when you least expect it. You are a great catch and I believe with all my heart that you will end up with someone great! Love ya....

Angela said...

I'm glad you think so too! That is very reassuring. I'm now on the 3rd book. Thanks for introducing me to Bella and Edward (ahhh, i'm in love)!!!!!

(Is it wrong that i am in love with a story-book character?) ;-)

Anonymous said...

No, I don't think it's wrong. I'm in love with him too. LOL! Also, I think that the way Stephenie wrote him he seems very real. So if anything, we can blame her. ;)