Monday, August 27, 2007

Weekend Bliss


I spent almost the entire day yesterday and an amazing spa. This one was amazing and it almost made me feel out of place (i spend my time being relaxed to not think about it). I am so giddy today. My entire weekend was all about "me". It makes me realize how much this is needed and how i don't do it enough. A happy Angela is what I'm seeking in life. I need to make sure to remember to do things that truly make me happy.

Since I am no longer in my teens, early 20's, and pretty much mid 20's I don't care about the way i look at times, i do. But, I'll go to work with no makeup or barley doing my hair. Where as when i was younger, it seemed like the end of the world. This weekend reminded me how important it is look my best. Instead of worrying about "boys" i am going to worry about me. It's going to be all about Angela. Or at least that's what i will aim for. After all, men will come and go but I will always remain the same.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said! It's nice to do things for yourself, to pamper and relax. I also think that looking your best every day really helps you to feel your best. It boosts your confidence and makes you feel great. Sometimes it is a pain to blow dry your hair or get up early enough to iron that cute outfit and match it with a purse....but the benefit of how you feel outweighs the inconvenience. And when you look your best and feel your best then you act your best. You feel able to shoot for the moon and accomplish whatever you need to. It's powerful in a way! I fully support this goal of yours. I think it's great. Plus first impressions are important. What if you did run into that perfect person somewhere and it's on a day when you're slumming it? Looks aren't everything but you never get a second chance to make a first impression. Definite thoughts to ponder.....

Angela said...

We should go sometime!